Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Untitled 209


Pastel on UArt, approx. 5.5" x 5.5".

Art purchase inquiries: please email me: jala [at] jalapfaff [dot com].

-----
Those of you who have a blog, do you ever look at the Traffic Sources/Keyword Search part of your stats on blogger? It's hysterical. You can see all the different ways people accidentally end up on your blog. Some of them are completely mystifying. Yesterday people did Google searches for angry indian woman face and don't kiss me and ended up on my blog.

I had an incredibly unpleasant weekend and am very glad it's over. 
I don't think Fennec was concerned...
----



I adore his napping positions.

-----

Block prints for saris, India.

More art on my website: jalapfaff.com

4 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Yes, the search words are odd sometimes.

I love the colors in your pastel piece today. I'm sorry to hear you had a bad weekend. I hope your week is shaping up a little better.

loriann signori said...

hang in there.....it will be over with soon.warm happiness is on the way.
ps funny about google I never looked...maybe I should.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

well... this gallery I'm i is called Homegrown....you can just imagine the stuff she gets on her Twitter account.
:-/

Right, happiness is on its way.
Fennec doesn't seem to be affected.

ArtPropelled said...

Catching up with posts and enjoying your pastel pieces, kitty antics and snippets from India. Good luck with the new cat food!