Thursday, December 29, 2011

Untitled 198 and art show at Trident Cafe


Pastel on UArt, approx. 4" x 5.5".

"It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child."
--Picasso


I just hung a show at the Trident Cafe here in Boulder. Please stop in and check it out if you're downtown (Pearl and 9th). Now through Jan.17.

-----
 This cracks me up--Gadjo and Fennec were wrestling half a second before this moment of sudden relative stillness.

Fennec's papasan lookout (spying on Miss Lemon).
-----
In India. Tired driver.


More art on my website: jalapfaff.com

7 comments:

loriann signori said...

Hi Jala,
Your show looks fantastic! Wish I could be there to check it out.

Casey Klahn said...

The colors are inspiring. Wow!

Best wishes on this show!

Ann Gorbett said...

Your show looks so great in that space at the cafe. Wish I lived closer to see it in person. Good luck.

SamArtDog said...

The Trident's a good venue. Your stuff is handsome there. I assume you're not giving it away this time. Hope you sell sell sell!

Sheila Vaughan said...

Looks great Jala - it couldn't be a better venue - everyone needs good coffee these cold winter days! Hope it is totally successful for you.

http://carolking.wordpress.com said...

Your show looks terrific! Hope you sell them all.

JANE MINTER said...

....hope your show was a success jala .