Friday, May 13, 2011

Untitled 109


Pastel on PastelMat, approx. 3.5" x 5.5". 


If anyone is in Boulder tonight, head over to the Millennium Harvest Hotel from 6 - 8pm for an artists' reception (for me and three other artists). I've been told they do the best reception of anywhere in the city. Check out the art and grab some free refreshments.

Blogger was mostly defunct yesterday. How did we all do, managing our day without it?

-----


Mini-sphinx (had to look up the spelling...I thought it had a "y" instead of an "i"??).


-----



In Bihar, India.


More art on my website: jalapfaff.com

2 comments:

SamArtDog said...

It's probably inappropriate to tag this as a landscape, but that's what it is. I see a foggy shoreline. Nice!

Sonya Johnson said...

Nice pastel palette here, and it does look like a shoreline shrouded in fog.

Hope your reception went well - I was attending the one for the floral show tonight. Fun!