Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sky study 20


As SamArtDog, my neighbor, said, there really is something very cool about fitting a whole sky into a little tiny strip of paper. This is 6.5" x 1.75".




Lynx would like you all to see what a big beautiful boy he's becoming.


Boulder is known for its rapidly-changing and extreme weather, especially in spring and fall, when it can literally drop forty degrees in an hour.
I was wearing sandals and short sleeves when I left the house...and when I arrived at the grocery store, it had done this (hail? giant sleet? not sure what to call it):






More art on my website: jalapfaff.com

3 comments:

loriann signori said...

I agree with Sam. Little beauty on that small strip.
Giant hail, crazy, beautiful Boulder.

r garriott said...

It must be "Slail".
Fun tiny sky looks so big even on that little strip of paper.

Lynx is lovely and getting so big!

Thanks for you nice comments, Jala, I truly appreciate when you stop by my blog.

nancy neva gagliano said...

love this sky series..
i'm sticking to the mountain!