Saturday, October 27, 2012

Untitled 49


Untitled 49, Oil on canvas, 20" x 20".  
For purchase information, please email me: jala{at}jalapfaff{.com}.

This is another of my slightly older oil paintings.
-----
I got a flu shot a couple of days ago and it really knocked me for a loop for two days. I got every listed side effect and felt awful. Maybe I won't get one next year!
-----
Update on my friend who was in the motorcycle accident: great progress so far. He will hopefully even be out of the ICU in a couple more days!
-----



-----


I was running late and had already left my apartment and locked my door, when I noticed the beauty under my feet and had to go back in and get the camera. This was just before the snow hit, a few days ago.

More art on my website: jalapfaff.com

5 comments:

Shelley Smart said...

I've been enjoying your "older" paintings! Love the colors!

Hope your flu effects have subsided. I don't get flu shots for those very reasons! And, as always, love the photos of the animolecules! are you settled in to your new place? It seems so.

Snow? It's late October and we just had 95 deg dry, dry days here in So Cal (after a cold spell). So unusual. Such fire conditions worry me a bit. At least we are not on the East coast!

Sergio DS said...

What a lovely pair of cats!
Great painting, congratulations for this post.
:)

sher said...

It's been a long time since I have found an art blog that I wanted to subscribe to. Unfortunately I will have to come back later since blogger functions won't load today.

As much as I enjoy the art I love the cats. One wonders how you get anything done with Gadjo and Co. =] Makes me want them again... even though the last experience was horrible.

Looking forward to more!

Jala Pfaff said...

Thanks, Shelley. I'm curious, do you ever get the flu? My flu shot side effects lasted 2 days and were pretty bad. I am pretty settled in but still not all unpacked (clothes) and the studio is still a disaster. :)

Hi Sherry. Thank you and welcome to my blog. I hope you will enjoy many many kitty photos to come! Yes, it's truly hard to get anything done around the house with three extremely cute kitties sticking their cute little noses into every moment. "Gadjo and Company" made me laugh.

ArtPropelled said...

Love this painting. Enjoying the usual antics... upturned pots and boxed kitties.