Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Untitled 46


Untitled 46, Oil on linen, 8" x 10".  Framed in black wood floating frame.
For purchase information, please email me: jala{at}jalapfaff{.com}.

This is another of my slightly older oil paintings.

I enjoyed doing Open Studios again, although I do feel disappointed about the fact that being in Gunbarrel brought me only about 1/4 as many visitors as I used to get in Boulder. I really wish I could afford to rent studio space in Boulder.

A big thank you to all those of you who came to visit!
------




Mojito has been acting weird since the beginning of Open Studios. I don't know if it's just because he doesn't like the change in routine that happened for four days (including someone else walking him, as a favor to me), and/or all the paintings stacked around the room, and/or the fact that all the paintings stacked around the room made the kitties even more insane than usual (because they thought it was a great new jungle gym). 

Mojito has always been a very sensitive dog, so I'm hoping it was just a rough period for him psychologically, and that he'll be back to normal soon. If he's not, I'll take him to the vet to make sure there's nothing physical wrong that I can't see.

More art on my website: jalapfaff.com

No comments: