Friday, October 19, 2012

Untitled 47


Untitled 47, Oil on canvas, 11" x 14".  Framed in black wood floating frame.
Sold.

This is another of my slightly older oil paintings.
-----
I found out that on Monday, a friend was hit by a car while riding his motorcycle, and is in very serious condition at the hospital. He is one of the kindest, most generous, happiest, biggest personalities I know. Please send some good vibes out into the world for Tom. Thank you.
-----


Gadjo is just such a stunning, elegant creature. 

He's also sometimes a neurotic, obnoxious creature. But still, so beautiful.

And he knows it.

The best buddies.

More art on my website: jalapfaff.com

3 comments:

ELFI said...

la peinture s'éclaircit et le sphinx est content!! :)))

Susan Roux said...

Best wishes to your friend.

This painting feels like a boat in the ocean. I like it.

Jala Pfaff said...

ELFI, merci. Mon sphinx est tres content. ;)

Susan, thank you. It reminds me of that too. Thanks for the wishes for my friend. He's hanging in there so far, still in ICU.