Monday, December 31, 2012

Gadjo likes to keep everyone clean

Mojito was a little weirded out when he suddenly felt a tiny tongue on top of his head...



...but he certainly seems to have found the bath relaxing.

Happy New Year. It is still freezing here. I have to get really bundled up to walk Moji. He, of course, loves it.

I wanted to remind everyone that I am still offering all my art at half price (plus shipping, if applicable) to raise funds. You can email me at: jala [at] jalapfaff [dot com].  Thanks.


More art on my website: jalapfaff.com

2 comments:

Karin Goeppert and Kenneth Burns said...

Happy New Year to you too, Jala!

Be happy and healthy! And the same for all your lovely animals.

Sona said...

Your animals are the sweetest to one another. My fur babies just tolerate each other.