Friday, May 4, 2012

Untitled 244


Pastel on UArt, approx. 6" x 7.5".

Art purchase inquiries: please email me: jala [at] jalapfaff [dot com].
-----



Rumi, wondering when we'll be going to the vet. (Fennec didn't go to the vet--he was just hangin' out.) 

Reweighed Rumi today. As always, pretty much impossible to get an accurate weight on him, because he's a perpetual wiggle machine. But we think he is about the same weight as two weeks ago. He's still on steroids. I would so love to see him at a proper weight again, but the vet said not to panic as long as he's not actually losing any more weight.
-----

In India.


More art on my website: jalapfaff.com

1 comment:

SamArtDog said...

# 244 looks like a pet taxi.

Fennec looks like a pet taxi.

I think I broke a couple of ribs on Tuesday. The hilarious gomer fatcat in the overalls confirmed it. OW!