Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Untitled 158


Pastel on PastelMat, approx. 5" x 6".

This one's a personal favorite. I find it fascinating that sometimes vivid harlequin colors can all get along so well.
-----
Boulder Open Studios is coming up again soon, the first two weekends of October. I have a lot of work to do in terms of organizing, framing, cleaning...lots of cleaning...oy.  
Please come by during those two weekends if you are in Boulder!
-----


I love how kittens can fall asleep in any position. 

Mine never sleep as strangely once they're adults.



-----



In Bihar, India.


More art on my website: jalapfaff.com

2 comments:

Caroline Simmill said...

Is this the same venue where you showed us your mini pastels framed up last year? does time fly if you are preparing for it again. Could you show us the latest framed up and hanging if you get the chance. I think the colours and bold work will look very eye catching in their frames.
Richard was watching the film of Jazzy last night as I had told him about it. He thinks he was a great dog and the video is very lovely.

Jala Pfaff said...

Hi Caroline - I did Open Studios last year at this time (well, Oct.) also, but I don't know if that's what you're referring to. In any case, I am going to frame up a bunch of the new work, yes, and will try to photograph it and post it. I'm excited to see any of the newest work framed.
I'm glad to know Jazzy's greatness comes through even to people who never met him in person. :) Thank you.