Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Untitled 142


Pastel on PastelMat, approx. 4" x 5.5".
-----
I want to give everyone out there who wrote to me or commented, a really big thank you for your emotional support. It really means a lot to me and truly makes me feel less lonely. Blogosphere been berry berry good to me.

For your viewing pleasure, I have a few little vids today (vids where Fennec was still quite small). Just a snippet of daily life here amongst the kitties.






More art on my website: jalapfaff.com

2 comments:

SamArtDog said...

Funny videos. Funny kittios. Fennec is clearly testing the waters and figuring out that Rumi is more attackable than Gadjo. And that the couch is his friend.

I'm happy to see that today's pastel is sunnier and has more blue sky.

Still making gallons of iced green tea over here. The tag on the jug reads: DRINK ME. Any time you want, Alice.

Caroline Simmill said...

I did enjoy the videos of the kitties. Your wee painting is brighter and glows in the summer evening. Are you having a heatwave here in Scotland it is cloudy and rainy so far, quite cool too!