Monday, October 22, 2012

Untitled 48


Untitled 48, Oil on canvas, 16" x 16".  
For purchase information, please email me: jala{at}jalapfaff{.com}.

This is another of my slightly older oil paintings.
-----

 My friend Tom is hanging in there. Still no visitors allowed at the hospital though. Thinking good thoughts for him.
-----
During the second weekend of Open Studios, Fennec was guarding the framed pastels.

And Rumi slept on the heater vent while visitors discussed the paintings, e.g., "...the one to the left of the kitty."

More art on my website: jalapfaff.com

3 comments:

Lisa Le Quelenec said...

I hope you get good news about your friend very soon. It's such a worrying time for you and I will be thinking of your both. Take care.

Nancy B. Hartley said...

Jala, looks good, love your recent abstracts, from the past! Such great colors!

ELFI said...

très belle peinture! de fabuleuses couleurs!