Friday, June 24, 2011

Untitled 133


Pastel on PastelMat, approx. 2.5" x 6.5".
-----
No, still not getting anything done, though I actually plan to try to get into the studio tonight. This is from before Fennec came.

Now that Fennec has other kitties to hang out with and not just us two humans, he's no longer a total lovebug with us. :(  He is developing some serious cattitude already.
-----
It's funny, of all the kittens Miss Lemon has helped bring up, Fennec is the one that, appearance-wise, could almost be mistaken for her own (yes, I know that mother cats can have kittens of many colors and patterns, including litters where none of the kittens resembles the mother. But you knew what I meant). 

Miss Lemon would have loved to have had kittens of her own. She would have ruled them with an iron paw. And they would have been very, very clean.











And next, a bonus pic from the archives! Baby Gadjo (playing with Rumi's tail). Oh, how quickly they grow up! I can't believe he looked like this just half a year ago. Sigh...





More art on my website: jalapfaff.com

3 comments:

Sandy Byers said...

Nothing + kitties = bliss. You obviously have your priorities in line. And Miss Lemon is welcome to come clean at my place anytime :).

Caroline Simmill said...

The kitties are so wonderful to look at that for once I forgot the lovely painting you managed to post for us! I just showed Richard that wonderful video of Miss Lemon and kitten Lnyx playing, he thought it was wonderful, Miss Lemon is so gentle.

Jala Pfaff said...

Sandy - Thanks. We do love us some kitties 'round here.

Caroline - No worries. ;) Glad you both enjoy the video. I remember that one--it was adorable. Hard to believe Lynxie was ever that size!