Friday, January 25, 2013

Busy busy


How can this be comfortable?


And it really must be, because this has been Mojito's preferred position for relaxing since Day 1.



On the other hand, Fennec makes me sleepy just looking at him.
-----
Between my health stuff, Moji's stuff (update below), and my work (teaching Spanish in groups, teaching Spanish privately, teaching art in groups, teaching art privately, and medical interpreting--I am constantly driving all over town, with back-to-back appointments, I have developed Texting Thumb and I am soooo tired.... whine...

Anyway, a Mojito update: The vet said his two new tumors feel just like the old one and therefore are almost definitely just benign fatty tumors. I just have to keep feeling them now and then and make sure they don't get much bigger or change character. 
He also developed a limp lately, apparently from running too hard and too much (his fervor for fetching never wanes). The vet said it's either a sprain or a partial tear in his ACL, and that he has to be on-leash only for two weeks. He is not going to be happy about that. But if it allows us to prevent surgery, it'll be worth it. That's what I'm telling him, but he doesn't seem to believe me.

More art on my website: jalapfaff.com

No comments: