Saturday, January 12, 2013

Baby, it's cold outside!


Yikes. (International readers: this is Farenheit!)

Must find your brother and stay warm...


-----
Gadjo has been quite naughty lately. He's been doing a lot of this:


And opening the pantry doors at night and chewing open the dog food bag. He doesn't eat it, he just seems to find it a fun activity. Every time he did it, I had to add another piece of duct tape...and then I ran out of duct tape. And then he started chewing through the duct tape. And then I had to bungee the doors shut...which is working so far. But I have no doubt he'll figure out how to remove the bungee sooner or later. 

Probably sooner. If you have a Siamese, I bet you know what I mean. They are the border collies of the cat world.

More art on my website: jalapfaff.com


2 comments:

Lisa Le Quelenec said...

Gadjo you little wotsit! - (chuckles)

Sending you warm thoughts.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

I stumbled on this blog from a link elsewhere and am glad I followed it. LOVE the cats. That white one in the first photo looks like a furry pillow... but what is that little pink spot? OH that's not a pillow it's another cat.

You have some great models here. They would be fun to paint.