Friday, March 23, 2012

Square 4


Pastel on UArt, approx. 5" x 6."

Art purchase inquiries: please email me: jala [at] jalapfaff [dot com].
-----
The divorce and living situation here is an absolute nightmare--financially, legally, emotionally. 

If it weren't for my beloved animolecules--whom The Husband is now trying to get rid of--I don't think I'd make it through a single day. As things are right now, it feels miraculous to get through a day.

And the difficulty is compounded for me because my best friend of more than a decade decided she didn't want to deal with me and my problems anymore--during the worst crisis of my life, when I am already losing so much. Impeccable timing for the end of a friendship, wouldn't you say?
-----

 Thank god for the sweetness of my fur babies.

-----

In India.

More art on my website: jalapfaff.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jala, I have not visited your blog for a while….sorry. My thoughts are with you my cyber artist friend. Things will get better…just stay POSITIVE. Everything happens for a reason although the reason is never clear at the time. When you post your India photos…I presume you are still living in the States

Sonya Johnson said...

Jala, I'm sorry to hear that your living situation is so unpleasant, and also of the loss of your friendship during a time when you needed it most.

Hang in there, and yes, thank goodness for your beloved FurUnits; they are usually more dependable than people when the chips are down.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

:( heavy sigh::::::
I thought the husband loved the animalcules??
Wishing for him to wake up soon and be a kind person....

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

Sending you hugs, Jala... You know... she was not REALLY a good friend, to abandon you when things are so awful.. be open, a new friend or two is surely on the horizon... You will find a way... a NEW way.. your OWN way....

loriann signori said...

Oh no! Not another blow to you. I am so sorry. I agree with Kelley, anyone who would do that is not a friend. You WILL make it through this and your fur children and your art will help you. Hang on. You are an amazing person.