Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Joined at the hip



Always, always together, these two. 

If I didn't know better, I would have thought they were littermates. They certainly believe they are brothers. I'm convinced that Rumi has some Oriental (feline) genes in him, because their bodies--and personalities, and vocalness--are remarkably similar.

By the way, Rumi's ears look kind of bent at the tips due to the steroid cream (for his malabsorption issue) that I have to put on the inside of his ears every other day. Sometimes his little pink ears look normal, sometimes a bit turned down.

More art on my website: jalapfaff.com

4 comments:

Shelley Smart said...

The two of them look like a Valentine heart!

ELFI said...

c'est mignon!!!

Fernando Pena said...

preciosas fotos

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

they are so sweet. Your home looks so zen and lovely , Jala.