Friday, August 15, 2014

Untitled 53 (oil and cold wax)


Untitled 53.  Oil and cold wax on museum panel.  10" x 30".   Purchase information: jala [at] jalapfaff [dot com]
 -----
My old food processor died, so I got a new cheap one (because one must eat pesto in the summertime). Never before have I gotten something packed in a box that was so cat-ready.


Mojito waiting for me to apply his shampoo, so he can get this over with...  (He's very good about it, but really dislikes being bathed.)


Gadjo and Rumi, the little lovebugs.


More art on my website: jalapfaff.com

2 comments:

Maggie Latham said...

Love, love, love seeing photos of the animals, and your art of course. Have missed your blog for a while, but so nice to catch up.

Viviane said...

Your painting is very beautiful, Jala. I like it a lot.

The picture of a wet Mojito really cracks me up; he is half the size as when he is dry. He looks almost like a young puppy :-)