Monday, April 9, 2012

Untitled 233


Pastel on UArt, approx. 7" x 8.5".

Art purchase inquiries: please email me: jala [at] jalapfaff [dot com].
-----
Ugh. I'm always amazed anew by the force of migraines, how it's not just an excruciating headache but an entire-body systemic malaise. Woke up with one today. Took a med but it's not working too well this time.

Sometimes I get emails from some of you saying how much you enjoy following my blog. I don't always manage to respond, but I just wanted to say how much I appreciate those messages (hi, Jennifer in Germany). And how much I also appreciate all of you who read and check in, even if I've never heard from you. (Don't feel obligated!)
-----

 This is how I feel with a migraine. Fennec, however, is happy and just being silly.


-----

Found abstract: our mailbox.


More art on my website: jalapfaff.com

5 comments:

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

Oh, Jala.... I hope you are better soon. I think having a few cats lay on you might help????

btw, I AWAYS love to see you posting!

Caroline Simmill said...

Jala I hope you feel better soon. What a beautiful painting it is really powerful.

Anonymous said...

Jala, I know only too well how you are feeling. Chocolate does it for me, and I continue to eat it because I love it! Hope you feel better soon. Are those your paintings below the two cats? Always love photos of your kitties. My little one is such a treasure and such a friend.

Sandy Byers said...

Hi Jala,
I was just popping in to check on you and wish you kitty kisses. I hope you feel better soon! Purrs, Sandy. (p.s. you'll get this comment if I can ever get past the "I-am-not-a-robot-word-test")

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

:( I can only imagine the devastation of migraines.
I'm late here but I hope you've been feeling better.