Monday, September 26, 2011

Untitled 162


Pastel on UArt, approx. 4" x 5".
-----
I had some dreadful problem with my iPhoto library. I still don't understand what happened or how The Husband patched up the problem or if the problem is fixed now for sure. But I am happy to be able to blog again today finally!


Coy boy on the couch.



-----


In India. 

I thought this was some sort of tombstone. The Husband said it's something to do with telephone cables. Or electricity. Something like that.

More art on my website: jalapfaff.com

2 comments:

Lisa Le Quelenec said...

This series is getting better and better. I can't believe it's 162 already.

Your last photo and comments made me laugh given the internet problems we had here last week due to cables! (now it's fixed I can laugh) Isn't technology a wonderful thing?

Laurel Daniel said...

Glad you are back! Oh, technology! I love this one... that little pop of blue just sucks me in.